This Improvement Science for Beginners Workshop will untangle the web of improvement science, looking to equip delegates with the skills and resources to develop an improvement toolkit.
Read a review of the first workshop.
Whether you wish to learn new skills or refresh your existing knowledge, this one-day improvement science training is ideal. The workshop will give you the time out to formulate your improvement science learning and consider how you can apply this in your own role.
Attendees will learn how to plan and develop a clear aim and driver diagram, and gain interesting insights into measurement in sessions that will bring data to life. The agenda includes:
- Overview of improvement science
- The model for improvement
- Understanding variation and measurement for improvement
- How to develop and test ideas
- The human side of change & improvement culture
- Understanding and visualising systems
- Improvement toolkit
Don’t take it from us, hear what previous attendees had to say at our first workshop in three words: “inspired to improve” “re-energised, motivated, reinforced.